Ask The Experts Series
So you think your expertise is what matters most when communicating with your divorcing clients? Think again!
During these difficult times, your ability to connect and communicate with your clients is tremendously impaired by social distancing regulations and the added emotional and/or financial stress your client may be experiencing.
Join Liz Becker, President and Co-Founder of the National Association of Divorce Professionals, and Communication Skills Coach & Trainer, as she shares valuable insight about the serious communication mistakes professionals make before, during, and after they meet with their clients, ultimately leading to an unproductive professional/client relationship.
- What are the unique challenges one experiences when working with divorcing clients?
- What are the biggest communication mistakes Real Estate professionals are making?
- What is the main cause of miscommunication?
- What is the recipe for good communication?
- What is NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)?
- What can divorce professionals expect to achieve when they improve how they communicate with their clients?
Meet the presenter! Laurel Starks is the nation’s foremost expert in Divorce Real Estate and as a veteran Realtor, has completed over $200 million in sales, and over 1,000 divorce cases. Laurel has founded the most comprehensive divorce real estate training program in the nation - The Ilumni Institute. This program educates and supports Realtors nationwide to serve as court-appointed experts in family law cases.
We help Realtors build businesses in divorce real estate.
To learn more visit ilumniinstitute.com